| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Palmyra in August is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.6 °C (99.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Palmyra August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Palmyra, Syria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Palmyra:
- Aleppo, Syria - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) NNW
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) WNW
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 154.9 kms (96.2 miles) WNW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 224 kms (139.2 miles) W
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) W
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 209.1 kms (129.9 miles) W
- Beirut, Lebanon - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) WSW
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 207.2 kms (128.7 miles) SW
- Damascus, Syria - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) SW
- Irbid, Jordan - 317.8 kms (197.5 miles) SW
- Mafraq, Jordan - 308.4 kms (191.6 miles) SW