| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Palmyra in October is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A feeble 10.8mm (0.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Palmyra October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Palmyra, Syria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Palmyra:
- Aleppo, Syria - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) NNW
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) WNW
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 154.9 kms (96.2 miles) WNW
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 224 kms (139.2 miles) W
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) W
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 209.1 kms (129.9 miles) W
- Beirut, Lebanon - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) WSW
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 207.2 kms (128.7 miles) SW
- Damascus, Syria - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) SW
- Irbid, Jordan - 317.8 kms (197.5 miles) SW
- Mafraq, Jordan - 308.4 kms (191.6 miles) SW